Bobby is a 28 year old skier from Colorado. He has always pushed the limit of what is possible and helped progress freestyle skiing to where it is today. Bobby is the first skier to ever land a Switch Double Misty 1440 as well as one of the first to land a Triple Cork 1440. Bobby has also scored a perfect 100 at the Winter X games in big air. Today he is pursing a career as a professional skier and filmmaker.
- 4 time X Game Gold Medalist
- 2014 Olympic Slopestyle Team
- 3 time Dew Cup Champion
- Scored a perfect score of 100 in an X Games Big Air competition
- First person to have ever won an X games gold medal at the same X-games in two different events (Big Air and Slopestyle) 2010
- First person to have ever landed a Switch Double Misty 1440
- One of the first skiers to have ever landed a triple cork 1440
- ESPY nominee for Best Male Action Sports Athlete
Most Memorable Ski Moment:
Shooting for our project ‘Be Water’ in Jackson, Wyoming. My brother Peter and I had 4 amazing days deep in the backcountry skiing the best snow we'd ever had. There is nothing better than that!
Craziest thing ever done on a ski:
Just make it through each day
Favorite Crosson Ski Model:
Favorite Thing About Crosson Skis:
The pop. Every model has this amazing feeling of explosiveness to them. It makes any condition super fun.